|Figure 1: As highlighted in the image above with a red box, open the page by |
clicking on the 'Professional Announcements' title found in the Digest's menu
near the top of the site.
The Wildlife Data Integration Network team regularly provides wildlife disease related announcements about professional development activities, such as upcoming meetings, continuing education offers, and employment opportunities. All of which can be found right here on the Digest.
After reading all the latest wildlife disease related news and developments, click on the Professional Announcements page (highlighted in Figure 1 with a red box) and learn about future activities and events of interest to those who share a concern about wildlife disease.
Some upcoming events and opportunities:
- North Carolina Wildlife Resource Commission: Wildlife Veterinarian [Deadline 30 Nov 2012]
- Public Service Assistant with the Southeastern Cooperative Wildlife Disease Study [15 Nov 2012]
- Zoo, Exotic Animal & Wildlife Medicine Internship Canada [Deadline 30 Nov 2012]
- Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife: Wildlife Health and Population Lab Biologist [Deadline 16 Nov 2012]
- UC Davis Grant Program: Wildlife Health Center Fellowship [Deadline 02 Jan 2013]
- Smithsonian-Mason Conservation Studies for Undergraduates[Application deadline 01 Dec 2012]
- Smithsonian-Mason Conservation Studies - Graduate/Professional Courses [Next Class Begins: 03 Dec 2012]
- 2012-2013 Foothills Infectious Diseases Seminar Series:Trends and Drivers for Tick-Borne Disease Emergence in the U.S. [Webinar 06 Dec 2012]
Get Announcements Delivered to You
Tried of trying to remember to check the Professional Announcement page for the latest employment and education opportunities? Did you know you can get them delivered to your inbox? Sign up here! It is simple. Enter your email address, confirm your subscription and notices will start coming to your inbox.
Do You Know About Upcoming Professional Development Activities? We Want to Know About It Too!
If you have an announcement, related to continuing education or professional development opportunities, email us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org. If it fits the scope of the Digest, we will feature it in a future post and push it out to our Facebook and Twitter followers. Your colleagues will appreciate your efforts!
And hey! Don't forget to look for us on Twitter and Facebook. All updates to the Digest, such as announcements, calendar events, news stories, journal articles and so on, are delivered to our followers too.
'Like' us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WDINNews
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/WDIN_News