Find WDIN on Facebook and Twitter!
Are you a frequent Facebook or Twitter user? Then consider stopping by to connect with us, the Wildlife Data Integration Network, on one or both of these social networking sites. There you will find the same information that is available through the Wildlife Disease News Digest. The only difference is the convenience. The information from the Digest is coming to where you prefer to spend your time online.
By following us, you will receive frequent wildlife disease related updates, such as:
- Announcements of wildlife health related education and job opportunities.
- Notifications of upcoming relevant meetings, as well as meetings recently added to the WDIN Event Calendar.
- Reports of wildlife disease events added to the Global Wildlife Disease News Map.
- Recently published wildlife disease related articles. Entire collection can be found HERE.
- Releases of the latest issue of the Wildlife Disease News Digest.
'Like' us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WDINNews
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/WDIN_News
Should We Be Following You?
If you have or know of a Facebook or Twitter account that regularly provides information related to wildlife health, email us the page link and we will check it out.